**Active Top Secret/SCI w/ Polygraph is required to be considered for the position**
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is hiring an experienced Scrum Master/ Project Manager to support a cutting-edge modeling and analytics framework in support of the U.S. Intelligence Community (IC). The candidate should be experienced working on an Agile Software Development team. Successful candidates must be able to communicate effectively with the development team, customer, and end-users. An active Top Secret/SCI w/ Polygraph is required to be considered for the position.
- Significant in-depth expertise in Agile to interpret internal and external obstacles and recommend best practices
- Coach team members on Agile fundamentals and help implement the Agile process
- Background in Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Facilitate Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives and other Scrum ceremonies; Create and manage artifacts; and identify, implement, and track metrics.
- Facilitate discussions, decision making, conflict resolution, and delivery of committed work goals
- Support grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Work with customer stakeholders to identify, prioritize, and manage the work planned for the Agile Scrum team.
- Actively participate in the documentation of software requirements, functional design, flowcharts and diagrams.
- Extract and document detailed customer requirements
- Perform at an advanced technical level with a complete understanding of all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- 3+ experience working with customers to define system requirements.
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent communication skills - Ability to document and translate complex technical terminology, concepts and issues to technical and non-technical staff.
- Familiarity with enterprise databases (Oracle/SQL Server) and custom development projects
- BS Degree in IT related field (computer science, mathematics, engineering, science) or equivalent experience.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
- Experience working with Jira
- Experience working on a Scrum teams
- Experience with projects to develop code to be hosted in the cloud.
- At least one Agile certificate is preferred such as: PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), ICAgile Certified Professional/Expert, SAFe Agilist (SA), or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4)
The candidate selected for hire must possess an active TS/SCI with Poly security clearance, per client security requirements. Applicants who do not meet the security clearance requirement will not be contacted for this position. Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No unsolicited agency referrals please.
SBS encourages a flexible work environment that is focused on work-life balance. Additionally, SBS provides personal opportunity for growth through vendor led training, access to technical conferences and workshops, big vendor shadowing as well as a tuition reimbursement program. All of our positions are full time permanent positions. We have a comprehensive benefits program, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, etc. SBS provides the opportunity to work with the best in the industry on a wide range of cutting edge enterprise technologies in a fast-moving culture that rewards leadership and creative thinkers.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.