Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is hiring a motivated Systems Administrator specializing in Windows to support an ongoing Infrastructure modernization project. On this program you will have the opportunity to work with a large partner to ensure environments up to date and secure. This is a predominantly remote role
with some minimal travel stateside.
Candidates must be self-motivated who can understand technical concepts and collaborate on technical direction on a small team.
- Hands-on administration and operation of scalable IT infrastructures
- Responsible for installing or upgrading Windows-based systems and servers, managing user access to the servers through RBAC identity systems, and maintaining the security and stability of the windows servers
- Windows (2008 and up) Server Administration patching, configuration, deployment, troubleshooting, and application roll-out
- Perform routine system maintenance and resolve server-side issues as they arise
- Perform OS and application upgrades and server migrations to cloud repository
- Install and maintain agents on servers for centralized monitoring and management
- Maintain security and OS patch management for windows servers through Ansible and Ansible Tower
- Maintain inventory updates of system in centralized inventory and management systems
- Monitor system performance to prevent slowdowns and crashes. Examine daily traffic logs and reports or receive direct reports from end users.
- Working both independently with little supervision as well as in a team environment.
- Assisting external customers with development and troubleshooting of IT and software systems
- 2-5 years' Windows system administrator experience
- Experience with databases, patch management, and networks including LAN and WAN.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Windows OS and package management
- US citizenship required
- Preferred Windows certifications: MCSE or MCSA
SBS encourages a flexible work environment that is focused on work-life balance. Additionally, SBS provides personal opportunity for growth through training, access to technical conferences and workshops, and a tuition reimbursement program. All of our positions are full time permanent positions. We have a comprehensive benefits program, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, etc. SBS provides the opportunity to work with the best in the industry on a wide range of cutting-edge enterprise technologies in a fast-paced culture that rewards leadership and creative thinkers.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.