Strategic Business Systems (SBS) is hiring an experienced NetBackup Administrator/Architect to support SBS' Managed Services Operations Center in Panama City Beach, Fl. Candidates MUST be willing to relocate to the Panama City Beach area. U.S. citizenship is required.
The NetBackup Administrator will provide technical support for NetBackup versions 7.x-8.x or newer for the backup server configurations and client support systems via a ticketing system including restores, troubleshooting and assisting server and database administrators. While the candidates targeted shift hours will be Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm, however candidates must be flexible to work any shift as required.
- Minimum of 5-7 years as NetBackup administrator in a Storage Area Network (SAN) environment
- NetBackup application backup/restore utilities and scripting (GUI & CLI) experience
- Develop and deploy reports in NetBackup OpsCenter
- System Administration Skills (both Red Hat Linux and Windows with emphasis on Linux skills)
- Knowledgeable of Oracle, SQL, and Exchange backups
- Problem solver with troubleshooting, decision making, and analytical skills
- Able to work and interact with others in a structured / team environment
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle competing work demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to nontechnical audiences on technical issues
- Demonstrated ability to communicate on a technical level to technical audiences
- Ability to work flexible hours and be on-call
- Ability to do limited travel (0-4 times a year)
- Willing to Relocate to Panama City Beach, FL area
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is a National Information Technology Services company headquartered in the Washington D.C. Metro area. SBS provides IT infrastructure design, integration, and operation services. Our expertise encompasses the full spectrum of infrastructure technologies, including the latest network, server, data storage, disaster recovery, security, and Internet technologies.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.