Strategic Business Systems (SBS) is hiring an experienced Veritas Enterprise Vault Technician to support SBS' Managed Services Operations Center in Panama City Beach, Fl. Must be able to relocate to the Panama City Beach area. U.S. citizenship is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven skills with 2+ years of Enterprise Vault experience
- Proven skills with 5+ years overall in the IT Enterprise
- Results-oriented self-starter with a positive outlook and a clear focus on team success
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Proficient using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be willing to work either day or night shift
- Military service is a plus
- Design and implement Veritas Enterprise Vault instances and environments
- Subject Matter Expertise in trouble-shooting Veritas Enterprise Vault
- Create and provide reporting as necessary with Veritas Enterprise Vault
- Coordinates technical delivery with the partner and / or end customer
- Coordinates/oversees technical escalations
- Assists in monitoring on-boarding and technical training of new team members
- Actively participates in “Governance” or “Team” calls or meetings and provides documentation as needed
- Monitors Payment Card Industry (PCI) or other security compliance as necessary
- Technical documentation responsibilities include:
- Monthly audits to confirm knowledge base (KB) articles are created as applicable
- Ensure Run Book and all other documentation is kept up to date for each customer
- Ensure the FUSION shift checklists are accurately maintained
- Record meeting notes for all technical calls with customers, provide action items to team and ensure appropriate follow up
- Automate reporting to the extent possible
- Provide training and / or mentoring of less experienced team members
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Maintain professional communications at all times
- Support team on presales engagements as required
- Other duties as assigned by SBS Management
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is a National Information Technology Services company headquartered in the Washington D.C. Metro area. SBS provides IT infrastructure design, integration, and operation services. Our expertise encompasses the full spectrum of infrastructure technologies, including the latest network, server, data storage, disaster recovery, security, and Internet technologies.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.