- Self-starter, able to work independently and with team members when needed
- Familiarity with Python, AWS, and Continuous Integration/Deployment highly desired
- Familiarity with Agile methodology, Jira, GitLab, Git a plus
- Implement solutions in React.js and/or Java as specified in Jira stories
- Implement new features, support bug fixes, review code changes, and provide minimal technical support
- Develop Unit and Integration tests of code modules
- Participate in sprint planning/grooming meetings, daily scrum meetings, sprint retrospective meetings, etc.
- Associate/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent professional experience.
SBS encourages a flexible work environment that is focused on work-life balance. Additionally, SBS provides personal opportunity for growth through vendor led training, access to technical conferences and workshops, big vendor shadowing as well as a tuition reimbursement program. All of our positions are full time permanent positions. We have a comprehensive benefits program, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, etc. SBS provides the opportunity to work with the best in the industry on a wide range of cutting edge enterprise technologies in a fast-moving culture that rewards leadership and creative thinkers.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.