Strategic Business Systems (SBS) is hiring a Senior NetBackup Engineer to support SBS' Service Management Center in Panama City Beach, Fl. Candidates MUST be willing to relocate to the Panama City Beach area. U.S. citizenship is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven skills with 7+ years of in the IT Enterprise
- Veritas Netbackup skills with 3+ years of experience
- Results-oriented self-starter with a positive outlook and a clear focus on team success
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Proficient using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be willing to work 12-hour shifts, either day shift or night shift [2-2-3-2-2-3 (14 day) schedule]
- Military service a plus
- Must be willing to relocate to Panama City Beach, FL
- Coordinates technical delivery with the partner and / or end customer
- Coordinates/oversees technical escalations
- Assists in monitoring onboarding and technical training of new team members
- Actively participates in “Governance” or “Team” calls or meetings and provides documentation as needed
- Monitors Payment Card Industry (PCI) or other security compliance as necessary
- Technical documentation responsibilities include:
- Monthly audits to confirm knowledge base (KB) articles are created as applicable
- Ensure Run Book and all other documentation is kept up to date for each customer
- Ensure the FUSION shift checklists are accurately maintained
- Record meeting notes for all technical calls with customers, provide action items to team and ensure appropriate follow up
- Automate reporting to the extent possible
- Collaborate with Technical Lead on weekly internal team training sessions
- Provide training and / or mentoring of less experienced team members
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Maintain professional communications at all times
- Support team on presales engagements as required
- Other duties as assigned by SBS Management
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is a National Information Technology Services company headquartered in the Washington D.C. Metro area. SBS provides IT infrastructure design, integration, and operation services. Our expertise encompasses the full spectrum of infrastructure technologies, including the latest network, server, data storage, disaster recovery, security, and Internet technologies.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.