Join Strategic Business Systems' (SBS) fast-growing Data Protection Practice (DPP). This is an entry level IT position for Technical Professionals offering phased career path development. This is a posting for perpetual opportunities. Candidates will be contacted for proactive discussions about future job openings in the Fall on this team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results-oriented self-starter with a positive outlook and a clear focus on team success
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Proficient using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts, on day shift and night shift on a rotating basis
- Military service a plus
- US Citizenship is required
If selected, candidates will work 12-hour shifts. The schedule will follow an "on"/"off" schedule of: 2-2-3-2-2-3. He/she must be able to work days and nights on a 14-week rotating schedule.
- Monitor ongoing data protection of customer environments
- Work to ensure the highest level of customer service meeting all SLAs
- Respond to and complete customer restores and other requests expediently
- Troubleshoot errors, open and track support cases
- Understand all escalation procedures
- Escalate issues/errors when appropriate
- Assist in ensuring all “Run Book” and other documentation is kept up to date for each customer
- Create Knowledge Base (KB) articles or stubs as necessary for all errors encountered
- Participate in weekly and monthly “Governance” or “Team” calls as required
- Participate actively in team training sessions
- Ensure checklists are accurately completed and a shift turn-over briefing is delivered
- Provide thought leadership regarding process improvement
- Review automated reports to ensure data validity
- Complete all reporting as assigned
- Collaborate with FUSION Team to ensure Security Compliance is continuously maintained
- Engage and assist customers to reach decisive & consistently satisfactory outcomes via phone, email, and remote session
- Follow up with team on any open customer action items
- Provide training and /or mentoring of less experienced team members
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Maintain professional communications at all times
- US Citizenship is required
SBS encourages a flexible work environment that is focused on work-life balance. Additionally, SBS provides personal opportunity for growth through vendor led training, access to technical conferences and workshops, big vendor shadowing as well as a tuition reimbursement program. All of our positions are full time permanent positions. We have a comprehensive benefits program, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, etc. SBS provides the opportunity to work with the best in the industry on a wide range of cutting edge enterprise technologies in a fast-moving culture that rewards leadership and creative thinkers.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.