Strategic Business Systems, Inc hiring a Storage Management Engineer specializing in NetApp to provide onsite services for a customer in Dayton, OH specifically at Wright Patterson AFB. Candidates must have an active DoD Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) clearance to be considered.
Provides post-sales technical expertise during the installation, implementation and maintenance of NetApp products. May be involved in implementing detailed customer installation requirements. Ensures that client’s needs have been met and that the product/solution is fully functioning according to specification. May provide follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications. This opportunity will be located at client site in the Dayton, OH area and a TS government clearance is required.
- Top Secret with SCI eligibility clearance
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential to impact senior level technical teams, architects, systems administrators, and senior managers.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other engineers and senior managers in a team environment in which to share best practices, meet aggressive goals, and meet high quality standards.
- A technical leader with demonstrated project delivery results.
- Ability to define and drive practices.
- Ability to work well with customers’ senior technical representatives under a variety of circumstances to best understand and meet customer expectations.
- Ability to understand the customers’ business requirements and relate their requirements to technical solutions.
A minimum of 9-11 years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field; or 7 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 4 years’ experience; or equivalent combination of relevant education/training and applicable professional work experience.
SBS encourages a flexible work environment that is focused on work-life balance. Additionally, SBS provides personal opportunity for growth through vendor led training, access to technical conferences and workshops, big vendor shadowing as well as a tuition reimbursement program. All of our positions are full time permanent positions. We have a comprehensive benefits program, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, etc. SBS provides the opportunity to work with the best in the industry on a wide range of cutting edge enterprise technologies in a fast-moving culture that rewards leadership and creative thinkers.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.