Strategic Business Systems (SBS) is hiring a Project Manager as part of a high quality, centralized project delivery team in Crystal City, VA for our Federal customer. We are seeking a Project Manager with solid Customer Support Skills in a high visibility environment. A current active DoD Secret clearance or above is required.
The candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively to personnel of various expertise levels. Problem analysis and problem solving. Attention to detail and accuracy. The candidate Project Manager will work within a collaborative team to define, design, and implement customer requirements.
• Primary point of contact and point of escalation for assigned project.
• Requires the ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
• Responsible for scope, schedule and budget management.
• Maintain project documentation and ensure status, risks and issues are kept up to date for project. Proactively keep assigned government project manager informed.
• Provides input to and maintains the project scope, schedule, and budget for customer requirements
• Oversees all work and takes corrective action as necessary to ensure success of assigned tasks.
• May serve as technical lead for assigned tasks or customer portfolio.
• Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects, including contract and subcontractor management.
• Supervises assigned project staff.
• Develops technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
• May also perform high-level technical services on assigned tasks.
• Attends customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison for project execution.
• Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
• Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
• MS Office and MS Project experience required.
• 5-7 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
Clearance: Current active DoD Secret or above
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is a National Information Technology Services company headquartered in the Washington D.C. Metro area. SBS provides IT infrastructure design, integration, and operation services. Our expertise encompasses the full spectrum of infrastructure technologies, including the latest network, server, data storage, disaster recovery, security, and Internet technologies.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.