Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is hiring a 3PAR Storage Architect to support a customer onsite in Aurora, CO. Candidates must be local. All work will be performed at the customer site. Per customer requirements, candidates must possess an active DoD Secret clearance and U.S. citizenship. Candidates that do not meet these requirements will not be considered.
- O/S versions: VMWare 6.x
- Cluster Software: Windows
- HPE Storage: 3PAR 9000
- CLI Scripting experience is desired, but not required
- SAN (protocols, SAN Switches): Brocade SAN, Cisco ToR
- Unique mastery and recognized expertise on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories, or techniques.
- Regularly contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Works in the more complex disciplines in which the company must operate to be successful.
- Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
- Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction.
- Directs and supervises within area of expertise.
- Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives
- Participates in cross-division, multi-function teams.
- Responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
- Principal Consultant who analyzes and develops enterprise technology solutions.
- Leads large cross functional teams to include technical management of client staff assigned to implementation team in the completion of one or more solution requirements, architecture, or implementation deliverables.
- Provides the technical direction required to resolve complex issues to ensure the ontime delivery of solutions that meet customer expectations.
- May need to develop new methods to apply to situations.
- Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to proposal efforts, solution design.
- Provides consulting advice to customer senior IT leadership and assets strategic direction for customers based on solutions and products.
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is a National Information Technology Services company headquartered in the Washington D.C. Metro area. SBS provides IT infrastructure design, integration, and operation services. Our expertise encompasses the full spectrum of infrastructure technologies, including the latest network, server, data storage, disaster recovery, security, and Internet technologies.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.