Strategic Business Systems, Inc is hiring a Senior NetApp Engineer to provide onsite engineering services and guidance to the customer in Sunnyvale, CA. He or She will be responsible for installs, configurations and maintenance of All NetApp FAS and E-series systems in the Data Center.
- Strong communicator
- Ability to manage a NetApp storage infrastructure
- Strong ONTAP and Flash
- VMware vSphere
- VMware VDI - VMware Horizon View
- StorageGRID WS knowledge
- Unix/Linux and Windows experience
- Protocol (Multi-protocol)
- Onsite work is required.
Specific responsibilities may include but aren’t limited to the following:
- Storage management and optimization: upgrades, audits, performance monitoring and troubleshooting, volume configuration and provisioning, SAN
- Documentation: create and maintain documentation of the NetApp environment according to best practices
- Service management: interact and integrate with the end client’s service management personnel to ensure smooth, continuous storage operations
- Customer management: serve as a trusted adviser to the end client, providing technical mentor-ship on NetApp technology to customer personnel
- Vendor relations: collaborate with NetApp technical team and management to help the end client leverage NetApp hardware and software solution
SBS encourages a flexible work environment that is focused on work-life balance. Additionally, SBS provides personal opportunity for growth through vendor led training, access to technical conferences and workshops, big vendor shadowing as well as a tuition reimbursement program. All of our positions are full time permanent positions. We have a comprehensive benefits program, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, etc. SBS provides the opportunity to work with the best in the industry on a wide range of cutting edge enterprise technologies in a fast-moving culture that rewards leadership and creative thinkers.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.