Strategic Business Systems (SBS) is hiring a Service Delivery Manager to support a customer in a remote capacity with some travel to Raleigh, NC. This individual must be a Managed Services professional who provides leadership to the organization in the areas of services strategy and offerings, as well as business performance and execution. Responsible for the development of professional services standards, policies, and procedures. Drives utilization, increased revenue, and the delivery of billable engagements for NetApp products and services. Has a demonstrated ability to lead based on experience, industry/organizational knowledge, passion, and competence. Works closely with sales and delivery teams to coordinate and oversee the delivery of Managed Services solutions. Promotes the development of strong, cooperative relationships between services professionals and all NetApp organizations. Builds and maintains successful relationships with customers while providing resources necessary to meet customer needs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Daily Activities and Responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving assigned metrics per customer requirements (SLO’s, SLA’s, KPI’s etc.)
- Responsible for the development of standards, policies, and procedures within the environment.
- Promotes the development of strong, cooperative relationships between services professionals and all NetApp organizations
- Impart industry and technical knowledge by continuously working to develop and advance the skill sets needed within the Operations team.
- Oversee engagements at client sites and work with Project Management when needed to develop implementation plans.
- Ensures adequate level of resources in place to meet project needs and profitability targets. Oversee chargeability of all delivery resources within a defined geography or service area.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple, complex projects / engagements simultaneously. Proven experience at developing and maintain relationships with other NetApp organizations, customers, clients, and executives.
- Ensuring contractual SLAs/SLOs are being met and maintained.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the customer at various levels – operational, management, senior management, etc.
- Adherence to Service Management Framework.
- Driving Service Improvements as per Service Improvement Plan.
- Liaising/Communicating with the customer and wider account team during high severity incidents.
- Providing Post Incident Report at conclusion of high severity incidents.
- Ongoing liaison with NSO, Tech Support, PM, account team and customer to ensure consistent messaging with open lines of communication at all times.
- Attendance at customer meetings (with technical accompaniment if required).
- Monthly Service Operations reporting to the customer.
- Chairing of monthly Service review meetings with customer and NetApp account team.
- Weekly Service reporting to NetApp account team.
- Attendance/Chair (if necessary) of regular customer meetings.
- Produce ad-hoc reporting if/when required.
- Providing Service Delivery guidance to the NetApp Storage Operations team.
- High level trouble shooting and problem resolution.
- Working autonomously when required, or as part of the team when applicable.
- Responding to Customer’s service related queries.
- Completion of applicable NetApp training/certification.
- Completion of Customer’s compliancy training/on-boarding requirements
- Being a trusted advisor to the customer, the greater account team and the NetApp Storage Operations team.
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Possesses operational command of the business.
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
- Ability to manage in a matrix environment.
- Goal Oriented.
- Presentation skills.
- ITIL v3
- PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)
SBS encourages a flexible work environment that is focused on work-life balance. Additionally, SBS provides personal opportunity for growth through vendor led training, access to technical conferences and workshops, big vendor shadowing as well as a tuition reimbursement program. All of our positions are full time permanent positions. We have a comprehensive benefits program, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, etc. SBS provides the opportunity to work with the best in the industry on a wide range of cutting edge enterprise technologies in a fast-moving culture that rewards leadership and creative thinkers.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.