Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is hiring a motivated Storage Administrator specializing in NetApp to support an ongoing Infrastructure modernization project. On this program you will have the opportunity to work with a large partner to ensure environments up to date and secure. This is a predominantly remote role
with some minimal travel stateside.
Candidates must be self-motivated who can understand technical concepts and collaborate on technical direction on a small team.
- Hands-on administration and operation of scalable IT infrastructures
- Block Storage management and optimization: upgrades, audits, performance monitoring and troubleshooting, migration, volume configuration and provisioning, SAN
- Documentation: create and maintain documentation of the predominantly NetApp storage environment according to best practices
- Service management: interact and integrate with the end client’s service management personnel to ensure smooth, continuous storage operations
- Resolving issues in an environment of Windows and Linux.
- Monitor system performance to prevent slowdowns and crashes. Examine daily traffic logs and reports or receive direct reports from end users.
- Working both independently with little supervision as well as in a team environment.
- Assisting external customers with development and troubleshooting of IT and software systems
- 2-5 years' Storage administrator experience
- Experience with support of various Storage Arrays and Filers from different vendors like NetApp ,EMC, 3PAR, HP and IBM.
- Basic knowledge of Storage best practices for current HyperV, VMware, Windows and Linux operating systems, Files systems, SQL, MySQL, Oracle, and Exchange
- Experience migrating storage systems from older to newer generation based systems
- Windows OS and package management
- US citizenship required
Preferred NetApp certifications: NCDA, NCTA, NCSE
SBS encourages a flexible work environment that is focused on work-life balance. Additionally, SBS provides personal opportunity for growth through training, access to technical conferences and workshops, and a tuition reimbursement program. All of our positions are full time permanent positions. We have a comprehensive benefits program, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, etc. SBS provides the opportunity to work with the best in the industry on a wide range of cutting-edge enterprise technologies in a fast-paced culture that rewards leadership and creative thinkers.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.