Strategic Business Systems (SBS) is looking for a Data Analyst, specializing in Excel to support an ongoing Infrastructure modernization project. On this program you will have the opportunity to work with a large partner to ensure environments up to date, secure, and documented.
Candidates must be self-motivated who can understand technical concepts and collaborate on technical direction on a small team.
- Conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Data would be gathered, correlated to each actual physical node, and then uploaded into an inventory system that would be continuously updated using other toolsets.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- A minimum of 3-7 years professional experience.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expert with Excel, experience regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Local candidates and US citizenship preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Data Management, Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, or related field.
SBS encourages a flexible work environment that is focused on work-life balance. Additionally, SBS provides personal opportunity for growth through training, access to technical conferences and workshops, and a tuition reimbursement program. All of our positions are full time permanent positions. We have a comprehensive benefits program, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, etc. SBS provides the opportunity to work with the best in the industry on a wide range of cutting-edge enterprise technologies in a fast-paced culture that rewards leadership and creative thinkers.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.